Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What are some good photo editing softwares that would be good to use for scrapbooking?

I've been wanting to do a scrapbook of my own but I need to get some type of photo editing software that isn't a pain in the neck to use. I don't mind spending a little money for the software. Basically I have a lot of photos that I've taken over the past few years and my plan is to hopefully find a decent photo editing program that allows me to maybe take the red eyes out of some photos, crop photos, or maybe enhance, sharpen, etc other photos & then I can upload the photos to walmart.com photo lab, let them print my photos and send them to me. ( I just prefer having a photo lab print the pictures out it's cheaper than having to buy tons of ink cartridge to print them myself) However hopefully someone who has done their own scrapbooks might be able to recommend a photo editing software or even tell me what they like about the one they have. Like I said I don't mind paying for the software I figured $100. or less would be reasonable. Anyways thanks in advance for any insight anybody might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment