Saturday, August 13, 2011

To anyone who had a younger toddler when they had their second child?

I am so excited to have my new baby and even though I'm only 34 weeks, it's all I can think about. I also have a 22 month old who I stay at home with. Everytime I think about when I have the baby, I get really excited but I feel like the thought is tainted with stress about how my son will be without me while I'm in the hospital. He is pretty attached to me and my husband and he stays with a baby sitter once a week, so I know that he is alright without us for a little while, but I can't help but think I'll be worried about him while I'm having the baby. I think the main concern is that I don't know what time of day I'll be having the baby, and no one else has ever put him to bed besides me (not even really my husband). Did anyone else go through these worries? Was everything ok while you were in the hospital?

No comments:

Post a Comment