Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My friend slipping away from me?:'(?

Me and her have been friends since 4th grade and now its 7th grade. We stopped talking about a month ago and now I dont even know where this leaves us. We stopped talking because a month ago our little group broke up and it had me Emma and Renato in it. Emma is one of those nice people but Renato is one of those dooshbag guys that you will see messing up girls hair,putting their shoe in water, and throwing stuff at you. One day I decided that I couldn't stand Renato anymore sk I left the group. Then like a week later the group started growing together again.....except without me. Emma and Renato because extremely close and theyve just like forgotten about me. I really want to talk to Emma but she obviously prefers Renato over me. And everywhere she is Renato is always there. I don't know what to do :( I miss her so much all of the memories we had....but she just like I'm not sure....threw them away and replaced them with renatos. I just don't know what to do!!!! :'s so hlp plz and no mean comments. I hate ren (Renato) btw

No comments:

Post a Comment