Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he care about me,what should i do?guys and girls advice needed?

I like this guy at my school.We were really good friends.But then i started to like him for more than a friend and made a mistake by telling my friends.My friend Paula asked him if he liked me and he said no were just friends.A few months after that my friends asked him out for me and he told them if i asked him myself there's a possibility that he would say yes.When i was about to ask him his friend kept saying "i know the answer, its no"and he laughed and pushed him to the side.So i asked him, around his friends and mine, and these were his exact words "Not really,but sure" The next day i asked him for his number and he said "ok sure"Then he gave me it and as he walked away he said "i probably shouldn't of done that.At lunch i was standing behind him and my friend (his x girlfriend,they only went out for 2 days so i don't really think it counts) pushed me towards him but i ended up hitting the door.And he started yelling at her for pushing me. Me and my friend Stacy called him and she asked him if he liked me and he said "y-e-s". And now hes holding doors open for me, but i still don't think he likes me that much. Me and him dont really talk alot, so i was thinking i should ask him if i could sit next to him in ELA, because he doesn't sit next to anyone in that cl, what do you guys think, does he like me or not, and should i ask him if i should sit next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment